Enhance your capability as and where you need
Modern demands on Commercial Functions are numerous and varied; from managing complex procurements, to delivering departmental blueprints, to finding the next round of efficiencies. Departments have high expectations for Commercial, but many Commercial Directors cite capability as a key concern. Creating a team with the right blend of capabilities to meet demand and deliver to complex and changing needs is a common challenge.
Capability on Demand provides access to a range of skills, capabilities and resources from Proxima’s award-winning and end-to-end procurement services function. Support ranges from director level through to operational support, across a broad range of categories and procurement disciplines. This enables commercial functions to boost internal teams by topping-up on capacity and capability when and where needed.
Our service gives organisations the ability to quickly dial up specialist support on a case by case basis for projects, programmes, roles or surge support. The approach features:
- Creation of a simple engagement model to service capability needs
- Provision of Proxima specialists or blended teams, normally on site
- Dynamic governance to ensure that the service is constantly relevant
- A variety of models and measures, ranging from FTE to outcome based
Typical engagements focus on “surge” support for delivering projects or programmes of work, or indeed back filling commercial staff to allow them to do so. We can also offer Bitesize’ versions of other Proxima Services such as contract assessments, operational support and more.
Get started quickly and without complexity
Each assignment is scoped and agreed prior to commencing service delivery, with a plan and target outcomes. Thereafter simply funnel requests to Proxima and your resource can be live in days.
- Start a conversation with Proxima. We will explain all our services and how to engage us
- Simple and compliant contracting (e.g. MCF2, Call-Off, Direct Award or other)
- Outputs are configured to your needs
We use a flexible resource model to maximise productivity; specialists, generalists and operations are all in the mix, meaning that our clients can benefit from exceptional and eﬃcient on demand procurement support without the fixed investment.