The nature of what a ‘company’ is has changed dramatically. 25 years ago what was a labor cost is now a supplier invoice.
Our study shows that 70% of the average company’s revenue is now spent with third parties, compared to only 12.5% spent on labor costs. In short, supplier relationships help define the modern company. And smarter management of the cost base can significantly improve business performance.
Read through our white paper to understand:
- How management that neglects the strategic aspects of their supplier base, or fails to maximize its value, risks missing out on developing competitive advantage and delivering long term shareholder value.
- The current trends and what they suggest around supplier cost optimization.
- ‘Corporate virtualization’ and what this means for you.
- Third party cost opportunities and how to make the most of it.
- How using a top procurement consultancy can help you achiever maximum profitability.
- And much more…
Simply click the link below to learn more about supplier cost optimization.
To find out how our procurement consultants can help you achieve greater cost optimization, get in touch and we’ll be more than happy to discuss your requirements.