Aligning procurement with purpose
As sustainability continues to rise on the global agenda, it is becoming increasingly important to align with the evolving values of shareholders, customers, and employees.
The challenge is that most of the impact and risk is within the supply chain, putting sustainable procurement practices in place is becoming imperative. Discover how you can improve your social and environmental impact by adopting a more ethical and sustainable procurement strategy today.
OVER 80% OF A COMPANY’S SUSTAINABILITY
IMPACT IS IN ITS SUPPLY CHAIN
Sustainable Procurement with a Purpose
Proxima’s Sustainable Procurement service brings the expertise and know-how required to assess, kick start, or accelerate purposeful procurement and lasting positive change. Understanding that every organization is different, we bring together three distinct sustainable procurement services which can be deployed separately or sequentially. They reflect that procurement may be pioneering sustainable initiatives or collaborating with a business that demands change. We provide:
- Expert insight into market developments, other organizations, technology, and suppliers
- Assessment frameworks to help benchmark, inform needs, and build a case for change
- Supply market, sourcing, and change management expertise
Sustainable Procurement Specialists
Proxima UN Sustainable
Delivering Ethical and Sustainable Procurement – The Proxima approach
The common thread across our sustainable procurement services is a team of subject matter experts who have relevant and up-to-date experience across a range of suppliers, organizations, and initiatives.
Knowing where to start is often a barrier to launching or embedding sustainable procurement in your organization. Proxima will work closely with you to understand your situation and needs and how best to achieve your goals. Our sustainable procurement service stack includes:
- Sustainability Assessment – understand risk exposure and opportunities to drive change
- Sustainability Acceleration – targeted projects to get started or drive deeper impact
- Sustainability Transformation – embedding purpose to create sustainable procurement and supply chain working practices