Activate the relationships with your suppliers
For the average business, supplier expenditure represents 70% of revenue. Suppliers are an increasing source of innovation, growth, and productivity as well as a potential source of risk.
Left unmanaged, relationships can drift so CPOs are increasingly turning to supplier management and collaboration as a core activity in delivering business strategy.
Proxima’s Supplier Management Service enables organizations to gain specialist insights when looking to kick off, review, or refresh their approach to working with suppliers. We offer a portfolio of services ranging from short assessments to complete redesigns of supplier management programs and operating models. This enables organizations to;
- Re-position the Procurement function and focus
- Consider supplier importance, segmenting and calibrating relationships accordingly
- Align in-life supplier management with risk, performance, and value considerations
- Quickly build or refresh supplier programs using best in class tools and templates
A Proxima Lead will work with you to understand the current situation and outline the supplier management opportunity. Our broad capability enables us to address many different types of challenge using a combination of SMEs, tools, and operational support to deliver fast and insightful programs. We typically engage through;
- Diagnostics and discovery; assessing operations and profiling opportunities
- Designing, building, and launching programs and operating models
- Providing SMEs and operational support to existing supplier management programs
- Point solutions such as due diligence, sustainability reviews, innovation programs