Activate the relationships with your suppliers
For the average business, supplier expenditure represents 70% of revenue. Suppliers are an increasing source of innovation, growth, and productivity as well as a potential source of risk.
Left unmanaged, relationships can drift so CPOs are increasingly turning to supplier management and collaboration as a core activity in delivering business strategy.
Proxima’s Supplier & Risk Management Service enables organizations to gain specialist insights when looking to kick off, review, or refresh their approach to working with suppliers. We offer a portfolio of services ranging from short assessments to complete redesigns of supplier management programs and operating models. This enables organizations to;
- Re-position the Procurement function and focus
- Consider supplier importance, segmenting and calibrating relationships accordingly
- Align in-life supplier management with risk, performance, and value considerations
- Quickly build or refresh supplier programs using best in class tools and templates
A Proxima Lead will work with you to understand the current situation and outline the supplier management opportunity. Our broad capability enables us to address many different types of challenge using a combination of SMEs, tools, and operational support to deliver fast and insightful programs. We typically engage through;
- Diagnostics and discovery; assessing operations and profiling opportunities
- Designing, building, and launching programs and operating models
- Providing SMEs and operational support to existing supplier management programs
- Point solutions such as due diligence, sustainability reviews, innovation programs