Activate relationships with expert supplier management
For the average business, supplier expenditure represents 70% of revenue. Suppliers are an increasing source of innovation, growth, and productivity as well as a potential source of risk. However, if left unmanaged, relationships can drift which is why CPOs are increasingly turning to supplier management and collaboration as a core activity in delivering business strategy. That is why we recommended investing in your procurement supplier management now before it is too late.
Effective Supplier Management Benefits
Proxima’s Supplier Management & Risk Management Service enables organizations to gain specialist insights when looking to kick-off, review, or refresh their approach to working with suppliers. We offer a portfolio of services ranging from short assessments to complete redesigns of supplier management programs and operating models. This enables organizations to;
- Re-position the Procurement function and focus
- Consider supplier importance, segmenting and calibrating relationships accordingly
- Align in-life supplier management with risk, performance, and value considerations
- Quickly build or refresh supplier programs using best in class tools and templates
A Proxima Lead will work with you to understand the current situation and outline the supplier management opportunity. Our broad capability enables us to address many different types of challenges using a combination of SMEs, tools, and operational support to deliver fast and insightful programs. We typically engage through;
- Diagnostics and discovery; this is where we assess operations and profile opportunities
- Designing, building, and launching programs and operating models
- Providing SMEs and operational support to existing supplier management programs
- Point solutions such as due diligence, sustainability reviews, innovation programs
- And much more
Unlock your procurement supplier management now by getting in touch with one of our consultants. We are on hand to provide tailored, expert advice and ensure you are in the best possible position to succeed.