Creating functional category strategies
A strong, global sourcing and procurement strategy can be the key to becoming a more efficient and effective function. It can also ensure that you are well aligned to customer, stakeholder, and business needs. But creating and communicating a compelling and actionable strategy takes excellent market knowledge, great commercial insight, and strong storytelling skills. This is where we come in.
Collaborative strategies for business needs
Proxima’s Strategy and Plans service can provide organizations with the expert insight and practical experience required to create well-crafted strategies for category and functional initiatives. We have experience in delivering a range of capabilities aimed at transformation and category leaders to put them on the front foot. Our team will bring:
- Insightful thinking around suppliers, categories, value chains, operations and more
- The tools, templates, and practical guidance you need for strategy creation
- The ability to create or support your team in creating the strategies
- Expert coaching on how to present strategies for maximum organizational buy-in
Our global sourcing and procurement strategy program starts with a thorough understanding and analysis of the problem or opportunity. Using this information, our program lead will work closely with you to create a clear, purposeful program plan that is attuned to your needs. We then deploy specialist practitioners and knowledge to accelerate and create insightful plans. Our approach features:
- Creating a program plan around your specific needs and challenges
- Agreeing to inputs and outputs and ensuring that all tools and templates are in place
- Aligning experts and knowledge to your team, or accountability for delivery
- A combination of workshops, one to one sessions, and post go-live health checks
If you would like to discuss how to get started developing a global sourcing and procurement strategy, simply get in touch with one of our procurement experts now.