Create a business and customer focused function
Procurement’s scope and reach can be vast, touching all levels of the organization, from assuring transaction efficiency through orchestrating complex supplier relationships. As business needs change and technology evolves, it’s important for Procurement to be agile and stay relevant. But where do you start transforming a function?
Aligning Procurement with organizational needs
Proxima’s Maturity Assessment is the first step towards building a Procurement function to fit business needs both now and in the future. We profile business needs and strategy, then assess the current state of Procurement. This outlines the potential case for change and underscores the need for a new functional blueprint. We give you:
- A mapping of Procurement to business strategy and initiatives
- Diagnostics based on an innovative seven dimension framework
- Gap analysis, based on business requirements and peer organizations
- An informed hypothesis, design principles, and plan for a functional blueprint
The assessment is delivered by procurement specialists and subject matter experts. Using a combination of analysis, interviews, and benchmarks, it delivers a qualified view on Procurement’s relative maturity, operating model, and ability to deliver on business goals. Our approach features:
- Assigning deep specialists with experience of running and transforming functions
- Close working relationships with nominated stakeholders to drive business relevance
- Trusted tools and models used to run the Maturity Assessment quickly
- Outside insights brought in to challenge the organization and create achievable plans
- Creating a platform for building a quality blueprint.