Turn on specialist Procurement support
A modern Procurement function needs to do numerous things well and it can be hard for CPO’s to find talent, devote attention, and deliver the best possible service across the entire scope of their operation. Often using a partner may be a better option. Part of the CPO’s challenge is to spot this opportunity to improve and continue driving their function forward.
A Managed Services program allows organizations to plug-in to a fully functioning procurement service. With this, a CPO can leverage Proxima knowledge, expertise, and specialist delivery capability to bolster in-house teams, create a new function, or quickly build new capability. Proxima’s Managed Services program gives you:
- Immediate access to leading capability, accelerating Procurement’s impact
- Insights from an extensive client network (spending $ billions annually)
- The ability to focus internal resources where they can add the most value
- Incentivized delivery, linking success to outcomes
We take accountability for a set of activities and targets and deliver them as a service with defined outcomes and performance measures. Your organization can focus on core activities and benefit from working with specialists in their fields while having access to a wide range of procurement services which can evolve with needs. Our approach features:
- Simple agreement of managed scope, targets, and incentive models
- Deployment of an onsite team, with flexible operational and specialist support
- Flexing of capabilities to address different challenges in categories or skills
- Dynamic service management, technology, and governance tools
For more information on procurement as a service, get in touch with one of our procurement consultants.