At Proxima, we offer competitive benefits and exciting perks to all employees. Health, wellness, community, and security are at the heart of our organization. As a consultancy, we know workloads can be strenuous at times, to help make those peaks easier on our employees, we put in place comprehensive programs to ensure our employee’s happiness and well-being.
Proxima provides and maintains competitive salaries in-line with market trends and each employee has an annual review as part of their Anniversary Conversation process.
All employees have access to Mindtools, core Proxima training courses, L&D Forums on Workplace (internal platform), Knowledge Toolkits, and Online Learning Resources to maximize your learning potential.
We offer the ‘X-Fund’ enabling all employees to undertake relevant training courses to enhance their potential within the business and beyond.
Support Towards Professional Qualifications
We encourage employees to develop and enhance their personal development and provide support for professional qualifications (financial funding) for CIPS (UK), CPSM/CPSD (US), and an Executive Mini MBA program (both UK & US). We also support our employees by providing them with an allocated number of days for paid study leave.
International Travel & Work Opportunities
Proxima has clients based throughout North America, Europe, and the United Kingdom, allowing global exposure to employees and opportunities to travel domestically and internationally.
The Profit Share Program is a discretionary financial reward scheme designed to recognize the commitment and effort that all our employees put in throughout the year to support each other and the company in its goals.
Proxima promotes agile working for all employees to enable greater flexibility and allow for work-life balance.
During COVID, employees can work from home or in our offices as allowed by local and state regulations.
In a post-COVID world, Proxima encourages employees to take on a hybrid approach to working, with a healthy combination of working on client sites, in our own offices, and from home.
- Regular company socials and annual company-wide conference
- Lunch and Learn sessions, with guest speakers and workshops
- Regular department update meetings, highlighting clients, ways of working, company initiatives, new joiners, and overall team updates
- Workplace (internal platform/forum) to welcome new joiners, recognize employees’ achievements, announce new clients/projects/on-sells and company updates from CEO
- CEO fireside chats (quarterly)
- Proxima supports MIND (UK) and My Block, My Hood, My City (US) charities with regular fundraising initiatives and donations
- Diversity and Inclusion discussion group and committee
- Gender Equality committee
Annual Leave By the Numbers
- 25 days for new employees with the option to buy up to 5 days or sell up to 3 days p/year, with additional days added for tenure at Proxima
- 8 paid bank holidays
- Comprehensive Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, and Shared Parental Leave policies
- Comprehensive Company Sick Pay policy, including Group Income Protection benefit scheme
- 2 paid volunteer days for any charity of your choice
Health and Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance: PHC – personal, plus an option of adding partner and/or dependents
- Dental Care: Bupa – personal and/or family options
- Health Cash Plan: SimplyHealth – claim up to 100% of treatment costs for everyday healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme, plus myWellbeing website/app for managing health online
- Group Life Assurance: Canada Life – employer-funded benefit (core 4 x salary)
- Spouse/Partner Life Assurance – up to £250,000
- Group Income Protection Policy: AIG
Paid Time Off
- 26 days for new employees with annual service increase
- 7 Paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days for any organization of your choice
- Maternity and Paternity Leave policies
Health and Wellbeing
- Comprehensive Health: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO and HSA with employer contribution
- Comprehensive Dental: Metlife PPO
- Comprehensive Vision: Metlife PPO
- FSA, Dependent Care, and Transportation Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Initiative premium credit for annual health examinations – $25, $50, $100 per year
- Milk Stork services (breast milk shipping) for returning Mothers; should they need to travel for work
- Proxima paid-in-full Basic Life/AD&D Insurance
- Option to purchase additional Life/AD&D
- Proxima Paid- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Scheme